It’s North Carolina Archives Week, a weeklong celebration of North Carolina’s cultural heritage repositories and the wonderful researchers that use them—that’s you!
Stop in, meet your friendly neighborhood special collections librarians, and request some archival collections and rare books—we think you’ll find that the Rubenstein Library has something for everyone! Or check out the North Carolina Archives Week’s website to find more ways to celebrate with cultural history repositories throughout the state.
Need some inspiration? We’ve gathered together a few previously-published blog posts written by our researchers:
- J. Keith Jones on the Civil War letters of the Boyd Family of South Carolina
- Emily Herring Wilson on Southern gardener Elizabeth Lawrence
- Susan Millar Williams and Stephen G. Hoffius on earthquake and scandal in 1880s Charleston
- Tammy Leung on the real Mad Men in the collections of the John W. Hartman Center for Sales, Advertising & Marketing History
- Professor Matteo Gilebbi’s Italian 22 course on spying on Galileo
We’ll see you in the reading room!