The holidays are just around the corner. What do you get that person on your list who already has everything?
Give a gift that matters to every member of the Duke community. Make an honorary or memorial gift to the Duke University Libraries!
Your gift to one of the funds below helps us continue to add resources and services that support the Duke and Durham community. Every gift, no matter the size, makes a difference.
You can direct your honorary or memorial gift to one or more Libraries’ funds, including:
- The Library Annual Fund (1131070) provides flexible, unrestricted support for the Libraries’ varied operational needs
- The Honoring with Books program gives Annual Fund donors who contribute $100 or more the opportunity to recognize a special person or event with an electronic bookplate
- The Adopt-a-Book program (3940012) funds the conservation of an item from the collections, and provides flexible support for the Conservation Services department
- The Lisa Unger Baskin Collection Fund (3940019) funds the acquisition and processing of the Lisa Unger Baskin Collection, one of the most extensive women’s history collections assembled by a private collector
- Supporting technology for faster, easier research is a top campaign priority for the Libraries. Help fund our digital modernization efforts that are just as significant as our brick-and-mortar renovations, expanding our ability to accommodate the new ways our faculty and students teach and learn.
Thank you for helping to strengthen the Duke community by making a gift to the Duke University Libraries this holiday season!
When you make an honorary or memorial gift online, please be sure to fill out the necessary information in the “Gift Dedication” section of Step 1 of our online giving form.
If you would like to make a gift to the Lisa Unger Baskin Collection fund or our technology program, please leave a comment in Step 2 of our online giving form.