Notice anything different? Our library website has a new look!
We’ve been developing, testing, and documenting our website redesign for a year, and we greatly appreciate all the feedback our users have given us along the way. Your input (and patience) has helped us design a better, simpler, more intuitively organized site for Duke students, faculty, and researchers.
Here are some highlights of what’s new and improved:
- A simplified and more prominent search box to help you get the info you need more quickly.
- A persistent header with drop-down menus for easier navigation.
- Easier access to all your library accounts and “Quick Links” to other important functions.
- A new comprehensive list of “Places to Study” on East and West Campus, including photos of study rooms and descriptions of their features. You can even filter study spaces by location, electrical outlets, nearness to coffee, etc., and easily reserve group studies online.
- New individual library homepages for Lilly Library, the Music Library, the Marine Lab Library, the Library Service Center, and the David M. Rubenstein Rare Book & Manuscript Library.
- Easier access to our international research and services.
- Enhanced searchability for particular types of content, like ebooks, movies, and more.
- Responsive design to make our website more mobile-friendly.
Take a look around and let us know what you think. Use our feedback form to tell us how we’re doing or report a problem or issue.