Facing the exciting (albeit daunting) task of completing your honors thesis or project? To help make the process a bit easier, the library offers these perks to undergraduates planning to graduate with distinction:
- Lockers in Perkins/Bostock, perfect for stashing research materials and stacks of books (stop by the Perkins circulation desk for more info)
- Same check-out times as grad students and faculty (so you can keep books til May 2008!)
- Book and article delivery, or BARD (request that materials in any Duke library be delivered to the library of your choice!)
- One-on-one research consultations with subject and reference librarians
- Access to librarians’ weekly office hours in public policy and history
- Free pencils, pens, notepads (just ask at the Perkins reference desk)
What else can we do to make your months of writing and research easier? Post your suggestions, and we’ll try to make them happen.
One thought on “Perks for honors thesis writers”
Comments are closed.