LGBTQIA+ SciFi Book Crew Reads “Meddling Kids,” July 14
Hop on the mystery machine and join us for the second installment of the Summer LGBTQIA+ SciFi Book Crew
Low Maintenance Book Club Resumes with “Middlemarch”
Join us for the second of three discussions on George Elliot’s classic
What to Read (or Listen to) This Month
This month we’re showcasing audiobooks from our OverDrive collection
Recent Library News
- Bass Digital Education Fellows Spotlight Series: Qingran Li Creates Digital Tools for joint Duke, Duke Kunshan Course
- New Framework for Search Results Page
- Ford Library Honors Juneteenth
- Expanded Services & Spaces Launching July 20th
- What to Listen to this Month: June 2021
- LMBC Big Books Edition Continues: Middlemarch
- Bass Digital Education Fellows Spotlight Series: Anderson Hagler Provides Guidance for Asynchronous Teaching
- Website "Refresh" Round 2 Completed
- Teaching Growth Mindset in the Classroom
- Curating for a community: joining the DCN
Exhibits at the Library
Our newest online exhibit commemorates the centenary of the ratification of the 19th Amendment
This exhibition explores the history of protein visualization by following the contributions of Duke biochemistry professors David and Jane Richardson, who have been intimately involved with the various advances over the last half-century.
Check out some of our newest acquisitions and initiatives. Items on display change throughout the year.
Check out some of our past library exhibits online.
- ONLINE: LMBC Big Books Edition: Middlemarch meeting... Tuesday, July 13, 12:00 PM
- ONLINE: The Summer LGBTQIA+ SciFi Book Crew reads "Meddling... Wednesday, July 14, 12:00 PM