Scoop.it is a visual social bookmarking tool. You can “curate” content based on interests or themes and then share or follow others. It is a wonderful tool to gather resources for teacher productivity or classroom projects.
Here is one we made around Web 2.0 for Teachers.
Top reasons to “like” our page on Facebook.
1. See new cool teacher stuff everyday.
2. It is easy to do. Just click on Facebook badge to the right and then click “Like”.
3. See new cool teacher stuff everyday.
Search the Technology Mentor Program Blog
- Blogging (3)
- E.K. Powe Elementary (1)
- Events (9)
- George Watts Montessori Magnet (4)
- GPS (2)
- Lakewood Elementary School (4)
- Morehead Montessori (4)
- Projects (11)
- Rogers-Herr Middle School (7)
- Schools (2)
- Social Networking (2)
- Teacher Resources (3)
- Teacher Resources (16)
- Technology (19)
- Uncategorized (9)
- Video (8)