In June and July we’ll celebrate the beginning of a new fiscal year by highlighting new acquisitions from the past year. All of these amazing resources will be available for today’s scholars, and for future generations of researchers in the Rubenstein Library! Today’s post features additions to the collection of artists’ [...]Continue Reading →
Working on the Economists Papers Project at the Rubenstein Library this summer introduced two Duke economics graduate students to an inspiring and impressive figure who shaped the histories of both Duke University and the United States: Juanita Morris Kreps. The description and arrangement of 58 boxes of her professional papers was [...]Continue Reading →
Search The Devil’s Tale
Tag Cloud2011acquisitions 2012acquisition 2013acquisition advertisements advertising African American history artistsbooks civilwar conservation diaries digitization documentary dorisduke dukehistory durhamhistory economists events film fullframe games Heschel holidays human rights letterhead literature longcivilrights Mad Men madmen madmenmondays medicine movediary move prep movinghom oversized photography recipes renovation researchtips rubensteinstaff scrapbooks sports students valentinesday women's history zines
The Devil’s Tale Archive
- William Stephenson Robertson notebooks and accountbooks, 1854-1886.
- Civil Rights vertical file, 1963-1966.
- African-American funeral orders of service, 1951-1979.
- Friedrich Grünwald China and Southeast Asia photograph album, travel records notebook, envelope, and postcard, 1890-1941.
- Thomas H. Loomis scrapbook, 1874-1908.
- North Carolina Christian advocate [serial] (Volume 67) April 14, 2014
- North Carolina Christian advocate [serial] (Volume 66 no. 27-51) April 14, 2014
- North Carolina Christian advocate [serial] (Volume 66 no. 1-27) April 14, 2014
- North Carolina Christian advocate [serial] (Volume 62) April 14, 2014
- North Carolina Christian advocate [serial] (Volume 61) April 14, 2014