[Update, October 15: Our new website (slated for launch yesterday) isn't quite ready, but is coming soon.]
As you may have heard and will certainly notice, the Rubenstein Library’s website is getting a new look! As part of a library-wide website redesign, a new version of Rubenstein Library’s homepage will be launching today.
- Updates to the tabbed search box on our homepage:
- Catalog: Search our catalog for both archival collections and print materials
- Collection Guides: Formerly known as Finding Aids, but you’re still able to search our 2,000+ collection guides which provide provide in-depth descriptions of our archival collections
- Digitized Collections: Now you can search our digitized collections right from our homepage
- You’ll also find that content throughout our website has been updated to be more current and easier to read.
- Getting to our homepage from the Duke University Libraries’ main homepage is a little different now too. Look for us in the header under the “Libraries” dropdown menu:
What hasn’t changed?
- Our URL. You’ll still be able to find us at http://library.duke.edu/rubenstein. Some content has been reorganized and other URLs may have changed, so drop us a line if you can’t find what you’re looking for.
- Requesting Materials. We’re still using the same online request system that we implemented a year ago that lets you place requests online to use material in our reading room. Though we do have improved directions for registering as a researcher and requesting material on our new site.
Search The Devil’s Tale
Tag Cloud2011acquisitions 2012acquisition 2013acquisition advertisements advertising African American history artistsbooks civilwar conservation diaries digitization documentary dorisduke dukehistory durhamhistory economists events film fullframe games Heschel holidays human rights letterhead literature longcivilrights madmen Mad Men madmenmondays medicine movediary move prep movinghom oversized photography recipes renovation researchtips rubensteinstaff scrapbooks sports students valentinesday women's history zines
The Devil’s Tale Archive
- Claudia Horowitz papers
- Iglesia Metodista San Juan Apostol United Methodist Church bulletin, 1964.
- Germanou tou Hagioutaty Archiepiskopou Konstantinou poleōs neas Romēs kai oichoumenikou Patriarchou, Logos eis ton Eyangelismon = Sancti Germani Constantinopoleos novae Romae Archiepiscopi et Patriarchae Oecumenicj, Sermo in Annunciatonem.
- [Liturgies of Saints Basil, Chrysostom, and Gregory the Presanctified].
- [Liturgies of Saints Basil and Chrysostom and Liturgy of the Presanctified].