[Update, October 15: Our new website (slated for launch yesterday) isn’t quite ready, but is coming soon.]
As you may have heard and will certainly notice, the Rubenstein Library’s website is getting a new look! As part of a library-wide website redesign, a new version of Rubenstein Library’s homepage will be launching today.
- Updates to the tabbed search box on our homepage:
- Catalog: Search our catalog for both archival collections and print materials
- Collection Guides: Formerly known as Finding Aids, but you’re still able to search our 2,000+ collection guides which provide provide in-depth descriptions of our archival collections
- Digitized Collections: Now you can search our digitized collections right from our homepage
- You’ll also find that content throughout our website has been updated to be more current and easier to read.
- Getting to our homepage from the Duke University Libraries’ main homepage is a little different now too. Look for us in the header under the “Libraries” dropdown menu:
What hasn’t changed?
- Our URL. You’ll still be able to find us at http://library.duke.edu/rubenstein. Some content has been reorganized and other URLs may have changed, so drop us a line if you can’t find what you’re looking for.
- Requesting Materials. We’re still using the same online request system that we implemented a year ago that lets you place requests online to use material in our reading room. Though we do have improved directions for registering as a researcher and requesting material on our new site.