The second issue of RL Magazine is now in print and online (pdf, 3MB).
In it you’ll find:
- Passionate Wisdom: Abraham Joshua Heschel
- India Through a British Lens: The Photographs of Samuel Bourne
- Out of the Shadows: Economist Anna Schwartz
- A Historian Who Made History: John Hope Franklin
- Digitizing the Long Civil Rights Movement
- Madison Avenue Icons Help Celebrate Milestones
- MacArthur “Genius” Visits Duke in Filmmaker Series
We hope you enjoy learning more about our collections and the ways they are being used in teaching, research, business, and the arts!