Welcome to the second installment of the photo diary of the Rubenstein Library’s move! We’re going to start off by showing you our new secure stacks, the future home of many of our archival collections and rare printed materials for the duration of the renovation.
Nice and empty, right? But they were a teensy bit dusty . . . So we organized a Rubenstein staff flash dusting mob yesterday afternoon!
And now our new stacks are clean and ready to be loaded with collections materials. Just in time, too, because the collections move starts on Monday!
- Map to 3rd floor Perkins Reading Room
- Rubenstein Renovation website
- “Rubenstein Renovation” set on Flickr (more photos!)
Search The Devil’s Tale
Tag Cloud2011acquisitions 2012acquisition 2013acquisition advertisements advertising African American history artistsbooks civilwar comicbooks conservation diaries digitization documentary dorisduke dukehistory durhamhistory economists events film fullframe games halloween holidays human rights letterhead literature longcivilrights Mad Men madmen madmenmondays medicine movediary move prep movinghom photography postcards recipes renovation researchtips rubensteinstaff scrapbooks sports students women's history zines
The Devil’s Tale Archive
- The citizen's atlas of the world : containing 156 pages of maps and plans, with an index, a gazetteer, and geographical statistics December 3, 2013
- Mis memorias November 25, 2013
- The habits of a well-organized married life November 25, 2013
- Quintus Curtius his History of the wars of Alexander : with a large index November 25, 2013
- Memoirs of a country doll November 25, 2013