Date: Thursday, June 21, 2012
Time: 12:00 PM
Location: Breedlove Room, Perkins Library
Contact Information: Kelly Wooten, 919-660-5967 or kelly.wooten(at)duke.edu
Please join the staff of the Sallie Bingham Center for Women’s History and Culture for a lunchtime talk by Jessica Lancia, Ph.D. candidate at the University of Florida (and Duke alum!).
She will speak about her research for her dissertation topic, Borderless Feminisms: A Transnational History of the U.S. Women’s Movement, 1967-1985, using a variety of collections from the Bingham Center. Lancia is a Mary Lily Research Grant recipient.
Please bring your own lunch. Drinks and cookies will be provided.
Post contributed by Kelly Wooten, Research Services and Collection Development Librarian for the Bingham Center.
Search The Devil’s Tale
Tag Cloud2011acquisitions 2012acquisition advertisements advertising African American history artistsbooks audubon civilwar comicbooks conservation diaries digitization documentary dorisduke dukehistory durhamhistory economists events film fullframe games german judaica holidays human rights letterhead literature longcivilrights madmen madmenmondays movediary move prep movinghom oversized photography postcards recipes researchtips rubensteinstaff scrapbooks sports students thanksgiving wola women's history zines
The Devil’s Tale Archive
- Paul Derval, a le plaisir de vous presenter Une vraie folie : superspectacle en 2 actes et 40 tableaux de Michel Gyarmathy.
- Casino de Paris : Tout Paris, revue en 2 actes et 45 tableaux de M.M. Albert Willemetz, Saint Granier et Jean Le Seyeux, présentée par Léon Volterra.
- Premier album descriptif de Montmartre en 1927
- Now May 13, 2013
- Ye have asked enough May 13, 2013
- Introduction to the German language; comprising a German grammar, with an appendix of important tables and other matter; and a German reader ... and a vocabulary adapted to the selections May 13, 2013
- Representation of the heart of man in its depraved state by nature : and the changes which it experiences under the influences of the spirit of God operating upon it : to which are added, directions for keeping the heart May 13, 2013
- The husbandman and housewife: a collection of valuable recipes and directions, relating to agriculture and domestic economy May 13, 2013