Date: Wednesday, April 25, 2012
Time: 4:00 PM
Location: Biddle Rare Book Room, Perkins Library
Contact: Meg Brown, 919-681-2071 or email@example.com
Please join us on Wednesday, April 25, for a lecture by Dean Edward Buckley titled The Future of Medicine: Educating the Physician of 2020. Dr. Buckley is Vice Dean of Medical Education at the Duke University School of Medicine. The event will begin at 4 p.m. in the Biddle Rare Book Room of Perkins Library on Duke’s main campus. All are welcome to attend; no registration is required. Light refreshments will be served.
The event celebrates the opening of the exhibition in the Perkins Library Gallery, What Does Your Doctor Know? Exploring the History of Physician Education from Early Greek Theory to the Practice of Duke Medicine.
Search The Devil’s Tale
Tag Cloud2011acquisitions 2012acquisition 2013acquisition advertisements advertising African American history artistsbooks civilwar comicbooks conservation diaries digitization documentary dorisduke dukehistory durhamhistory economists events film fullframe games halloween holidays human rights letterhead literature longcivilrights Mad Men madmen madmenmondays medicine movediary move prep movinghom photography postcards recipes renovation researchtips rubensteinstaff scrapbooks sports students women's history zines
The Devil’s Tale Archive
- Anekdoten für das Herz December 10, 2013
- Sammlung von Geschichten, Erzählungen und kurzen Aufsätzen : Mädchen und Jünglinge zur angenehm Unterhaltung December 9, 2013
- Auf den Spuren der Azteken : ein mexikanisches Reisebuch December 9, 2013
- Yankees und Indianer December 9, 2013
- A third letter from the Rev. Robert Hawker, D.D., Vicar of Charles, Plymouth, to the Rev. R. Polwhele, Vicar of Manaccan, Cornwall December 9, 2013