Date: Wednesday, April 25, 2012
Time: 4:00 PM
Location: Biddle Rare Book Room, Perkins Library
Contact: Meg Brown, 919-681-2071 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please join us on Wednesday, April 25, for a lecture by Dean Edward Buckley titled The Future of Medicine: Educating the Physician of 2020. Dr. Buckley is Vice Dean of Medical Education at the Duke University School of Medicine. The event will begin at 4 p.m. in the Biddle Rare Book Room of Perkins Library on Duke’s main campus. All are welcome to attend; no registration is required. Light refreshments will be served.
The event celebrates the opening of the exhibition in the Perkins Library Gallery, What Does Your Doctor Know? Exploring the History of Physician Education from Early Greek Theory to the Practice of Duke Medicine.
Search The Devil’s Tale
Tag Cloud2011acquisitions 2012acquisition 2013acquisition advertisements advertising African American history artistsbooks civilwar conservation diaries digitization documentary dorisduke dukehistory durhamhistory economists events film fullframe games Heschel holidays human rights letterhead literature longcivilrights Mad Men madmen madmenmondays medicine movediary move prep movinghom oversized photography recipes renovation researchtips rubensteinstaff scrapbooks sports students valentinesday women's history zines
The Devil’s Tale Archive
- Robson family travel diaries, journals, and volumes, 1809-1852.
- William Stephenson Robertson notebooks and accountbooks, 1854-1886.
- Civil Rights vertical file, 1963-1966.
- African-American funeral orders of service, 1951-1979.
- Friedrich Grünwald China and Southeast Asia photograph album, travel records notebook, envelope, and postcard, 1890-1941.
- Viaggio in Egitto, nel Sudan, in Siria ed in Palestina (1850-51) April 24, 2014
- North Carolina Christian advocate [serial] (Volume 72) April 14, 2014
- North Carolina Christian advocate [serial] (Volume 68) April 14, 2014
- North Carolina Christian advocate [serial] (Volume 67) April 14, 2014
- North Carolina Christian advocate [serial] (Volume 66 no. 27-51) April 14, 2014