Please join the Sallie Bingham Center for Women’s History and Culture for:
‘Particularly Remarkable for her Crime:’ Scholars’ Tea with Robin Robinson
Wednesday, March 21, 2012
Breedlove Room, Perkins Library, Duke University:
Robin Robinson, Associate Professor of Sociology/Crime and Justice Studies, University of Massachusetts at Dartmouth, will give a presentation about her research for her book ‘Particularly Remarkable for her Crime:’ Transportation and Transformation of Female Convicts as Unfree Labor in Colonial America, 1674-1776. Dr. Robinson is a recipient of a Mary Lily Research Grant from the Sallie Bingham Center for Women’s History and Culture.
Light refreshments will be provided.
Search The Devil’s Tale
Tag Cloud2011acquisitions 2012acquisition 2013acquisition advertisements advertising African American history artistsbooks civilwar comicbooks conservation diaries digitization documentary dorisduke dukehistory durhamhistory economists events film fullframe games halloween holidays human rights letterhead literature longcivilrights Mad Men madmen madmenmondays medicine movediary move prep movinghom photography postcards recipes renovation researchtips rubensteinstaff scrapbooks sports students women's history zines
The Devil’s Tale Archive
- The citizen's atlas of the world : containing 156 pages of maps and plans, with an index, a gazetteer, and geographical statistics December 3, 2013
- Mis memorias November 25, 2013
- The habits of a well-organized married life November 25, 2013
- Quintus Curtius his History of the wars of Alexander : with a large index November 25, 2013
- Memoirs of a country doll November 25, 2013