Date: Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Time: 3:00 PM
Location: Rare Book Room
Contact Information: Kelly Wooten, 919-660-5967 or kelly.wooten(at)duke.edu
Please join the staff of the Sallie Bingham Center for Women’s History and Culture for an afternoon honoring women of faith who have contributed their papers to the Center’s growing collection of materials documenting women’s religious experiences and activities, particularly personal spiritual struggles and women’s involvement in Protestant religious organizations.
This program is sponsored by the Bingham Center and the Resource Center for Women and Ministry in the South. Light refreshments will be served.
Post contributed by Kelly Wooten, Research Services and Collection Development Librarian for the Sallie Bingham Center of Women’s History and Culture.
Search The Devil’s Tale
Tag Cloud2011acquisitions 2012acquisition 2013acquisition advertisements advertising African American history artistsbooks civilwar comicbooks conservation diaries digitization documentary dorisduke dukehistory durhamhistory economists events film fullframe games halloween holidays human rights letterhead literature longcivilrights Mad Men madmen madmenmondays medicine movediary move prep movinghom photography postcards recipes renovation researchtips rubensteinstaff scrapbooks sports students women's history zines
The Devil’s Tale Archive
- Der Triumph der Philosophie im Achtzehnten Jahrhunderte December 6, 2013
- The citizen's atlas of the world : containing 156 pages of maps and plans, with an index, a gazetteer, and geographical statistics December 3, 2013
- Mis memorias November 25, 2013
- The habits of a well-organized married life November 25, 2013
- Quintus Curtius his History of the wars of Alexander : with a large index November 25, 2013