Support the Perkins Project
The Perkins Project began with the construction of Bostock Library and the von der Heyden Pavilion, followed by the renovation of Perkins Library. Now we begin the final phase with the renovation of the David M. Rubenstein Rare Book & Manuscript Library, where the University’s unique and distinctive collections reside. We invite you to join us. Make a gift to the Perkins Project, name one of the Libraries’ signature spaces, and participate in the transformation of Duke and its Libraries. There are many ways to show your support. For more information, contact the Libraries’ Development Office, or email Tom Hadzor, Director of Development.
Contact the Development Office
Tom Hadzor, Director of Development
Kurt Cumiskey, Assistant Director of Development
Megan Crain, Development Assistant
Duke University Libraries
Durham, NC 27708
Make a gift online.
Search the Rubenstein Renovation Blog
- Rubenstein Library Renovation Update: Nov. 7-21 November 13, 2014
- Moving The Lab: “At Least We Have Windows” November 13, 2014
- Applications Open for Project Spaces in The Edge November 6, 2014
- Boxing Day: The Entire Lab Edition November 6, 2014
- Rubenstein Library Renovation Update: Oct. 27-Nov. 7 October 29, 2014