Workers are removing shelving and hazardous building materials from the rear entrance of Rubenstein Library.
Visitors to the Rubenstein Library may notice things are a little noisy in the library as renovation work begins. In the next few weeks interior demolition of our former space will continue and the tower crane for the renovation project will be installed. Since we’re on the other side of the building now, it shouldn’t be too loud in our reading room, but, as always, we’ll have foam earplugs available for researchers. Further details and updates are available on the Rubenstein Library Renovation blog.
Powered by WPeMatico
Search the Rubenstein Renovation Blog
- Rubenstein Library Renovation Update: Mar. 10-24 March 10, 2014
- Rubenstein Library Renovation Update: Feb. 17-28 February 16, 2014
- The Writing in the Wall: An Interesting Renovation Discovery January 24, 2014
- Rubenstein Library Renovation Update: Jan. 10-24 January 10, 2014
- Rubenstein Library Renovation Update: Dec. 16-31 December 19, 2013