Workers are removing shelving and hazardous building materials from the rear entrance of Rubenstein Library.
Visitors to the Rubenstein Library may notice things are a little noisy in the library as renovation work begins. In the next few weeks interior demolition of our former space will continue and the tower crane for the renovation project will be installed. Since we’re on the other side of the building now, it shouldn’t be too loud in our reading room, but, as always, we’ll have foam earplugs available for researchers. Further details and updates are available on the Rubenstein Library Renovation blog.
Powered by WPeMatico
Search the Rubenstein Renovation Blog
- Perkins Library Entrance Closing May 12 March 25, 2014
- Rubenstein Library Renovation Update: March 24-April 4 March 21, 2014
- An Exhibit Librarian’s Adventure in Washington, D.C. March 20, 2014
- Coming to Bostock Library in January 2015: The Research Commons March 17, 2014
- Rubenstein Library Renovation Update: Mar. 10-24 March 10, 2014