After wearing them for a year or so, we’ve decided that the Digital Collections home page and [...]Continue Reading →
Duke University Libraries has posted a video highlighting photographs from one of our newer digital collections, Americans in the Land of Lenin: Documentary Photographs of Early Soviet Russia, 1919-1930
Watch the video on YouTube
Special thanks to Joaquin Bueno and Eric Zitser for their work on [...]Continue Reading →
We recently posted a slideshow providing sample images highlighting what the Sidney Gamble Photograph collection looked like before we turned it into a digital collection.
The slideshow is included on a page (About the Photographs and the Project) that provides background information describing how the collection came to Duke.Continue Reading →
Since we are on a roll with team member introductions, I’ll take the blog for a spin and introduce myself.
I’m Thomas Crichlow, a Digital Projects Consultant/Web Designer at Duke University Libraries. I’ve worked with various portions of the Libraries’ websites since October 2005 and with the new Digital Collections system since [...]Continue Reading →
Subscribe to the Blog
- Molly Graham Welch on Subscribe
- Organizing Anarchy: The Revitalization and Revamp of the Forgotten Zine Archive - Archive Journal Issue 4 on Why We’re Not Digitizing Zines
- Anne on Jingles, Singing Commercials, and other Earworms: Highlights from AdViews
- Don Nelson on Jingles, Singing Commercials, and other Earworms: Highlights from AdViews
- Jen Hopkins on Secrets of Duke Digital Collections … Revealed!