One of the things we enjoy using the Digital Collections Blog for is to highlight notable items from Duke’s digital collections and tell you why we think they’re interesting, or thought-provoking, or important, or funny. But there are some digital objects where it’s obvious why we love them, so no explanation seems necessary. This image, from the Sidney D. Gamble Photographs, is one of those.
This is Tiger Baby, who we love BECAUSE HE IS AWESOME. Seriously, come on. You can’t not love this.
What are your favorite things you’ve found in our digital collections? Leave a comment about it and share it with the world!
Subscribe to the Blog
- Molly Graham Welch on Subscribe
- Organizing Anarchy: The Revitalization and Revamp of the Forgotten Zine Archive - Archive Journal Issue 4 on Why We’re Not Digitizing Zines
- Anne on Jingles, Singing Commercials, and other Earworms: Highlights from AdViews
- Don Nelson on Jingles, Singing Commercials, and other Earworms: Highlights from AdViews
- Jen Hopkins on Secrets of Duke Digital Collections … Revealed!