Yesterday, I gave a guest presentation to a User Interface Design class at UNC-Chapel Hill’s School of Information & Library Science. The presentation reviews our process for redesigning our Digital Collections web site: how we have assessed the current site, what we have learned, what tools we have used to help the process, and what we plan to do next.
Subscribe to the Blog
- Molly Graham Welch on Subscribe
- Organizing Anarchy: The Revitalization and Revamp of the Forgotten Zine Archive - Archive Journal Issue 4 on Why We’re Not Digitizing Zines
- Anne on Jingles, Singing Commercials, and other Earworms: Highlights from AdViews
- Don Nelson on Jingles, Singing Commercials, and other Earworms: Highlights from AdViews
- Jen Hopkins on Secrets of Duke Digital Collections … Revealed!