You asked for web access, and The New York Times delivered: meet the NYTimes.com Academic Pass. You can now access articles for free on the New York Times website on any device, from any location with your Duke email address.
To get started:
- Visit nytimes.com/pass
- Click on “Register” to create an account with your Duke email address
- Click “Continue,” and check your Duke email account for a confirmation email (it may take up to 15 minutes to arrive)
- Click on the link in the email for your 24-hour access pass
- For each additional pass, go to nytimes.com/pass and log in again
Questions? Contact the Perkins Research Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 660-5880.
Recent Library News
- Sound Bites, A Polarizing President and the Struggle for the Senate: Hagan vs. Tillis in North Carolina, Oct. 28
- The Incredibles on the Quad!
- The Memory Project at Duke: Film Screenings and Events Coming this October
- Duke Credit Union Removing Perkins Library ATM
- New Exhibit: Queering Duke History: Understanding the LGBTQ Experience at Duke and Beyond
Browse Our Other Blogs
Browse our 20 distinct library blogs at Duke University...
Browse by Category
Browse by Month