Date: Tuesday, November 19
Time: 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. (lunch served at 11:00, panel begins at 11:30)
Location: Perkins Library, Room 217 (Click for map)
Contact: Dave Munden (email@example.com), or Rachel Ariel (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Registration: Please register online to attend
Free and open to everyone. Because lunch will be served, please register to help us estimate attendance.
In celebration of International Education Week, please join us for a special international buffet lunch and panel discussion on Duke’s global initiatives at home and around the world. Hear from university leaders across campus and learn more about Duke’s exciting endeavors in global research, study abroad, Duke Kunshan, DukeEngage, support for international students on campus, and more.
Lunch begins at 11 a.m., and the panel discussion starts at 11:30. The event will conclude with a Q&A and open conversation.
- Laura Brinn, Director of Global Communications
- Amanda Kelso, Director of Global Education for Undergraduates
- Ralph Litzinger, Faculty Director of Global Semester Abroad
- Jennifer D’A. Maher, Associate Dean for International Studies, School of Law
- Eric Mlyn, Executive Director of DukeEngage
- Dorothy Powell, Associate Dean for Global & Community Health Initiatives, Duke School of Nursing
- Meg Trauner, Director of Ford Library, Fuqua School of Business, Kunshan Library Committee
This event is sponsored by the Professional Affairs Committee of the Duke University Librarians Assembly.
Browse Our Other Blogs
Browse our 20 distinct library blogs at Duke University...
Browse by Category
Browse by Month