The Duke University Libraries are now accepting applications for membership on the 2013-2014 student library advisory boards.
Members of these boards will help improve the learning and research environment for Duke University students and advise the Libraries on topics such as study spaces, research resources, integrating library services into academic courses, and marketing library services to students.
All three advisory boards are now taking applications or nominations. Deadlines for applying are:
- Graduate and Professional Student Advisory Board: September 8, 2013
- Undergraduate Advisory Board: September 8, 2013
- First-Year Advisory Board: September 10, 2013
Members will be selected and notified by mid-September, and the groups will begin to meet in late September. More information is available on our website, where you will also find links to the online applications forms.
For more information or questions about these opportunities, please contact:
Head, User Experience Department
Librarian for Education
Librarian for Classical Studies and Linguistics
Evening Reference Librarian and Supervisor
Recent Library News
- Sound Bites, A Polarizing President and the Struggle for the Senate: Hagan vs. Tillis in North Carolina, Oct. 28
- The Incredibles on the Quad!
- The Memory Project at Duke: Film Screenings and Events Coming this October
- Duke Credit Union Removing Perkins Library ATM
- New Exhibit: Queering Duke History: Understanding the LGBTQ Experience at Duke and Beyond
Browse Our Other Blogs
Browse our 20 distinct library blogs at Duke University...
Browse by Category
Browse by Month