We’re on pace for launching our redesigned library website this fall. We will go live on October 14, 2013 (during fall break), but you can get a sneak peek now at some of the main “portal” pages we’re working on. Let us know how we’re doing!
- Emphasis on searching
- Vertical tabs for searching different kinds of resources (Books & More, Articles, All, Our Website)
- Five quick links on right for common requests
- Global navigation in the masthead
David M. Rubenstein Library
- Visual panels showing diverse collecting areas
- Vertical tabs for searching the catalog, collection guides (a.k.a. finding aids), or digitized collections
- Buttons in upper-right for logging in (to Aeon special collections request system), and for contacting Rubenstein Library staff.
Lilly & Music Libraries
- Tabbed search boxes to support common research needs (e.g., search for Scores at Music Library)
- Simpler design with fewer links, emphasis on the key areas
Questions or comments about these designs? Leave us your feedback in the comments section below.