We’re on pace for launching our redesigned library website this fall. We will go live on October 14, 2013 (during fall break), but you can get a sneak peek now at some of the main “portal” pages we’re working on. Let us know how we’re doing!
- Emphasis on searching
- Vertical tabs for searching different kinds of resources (Books & More, Articles, All, Our Website)
- Five quick links on right for common requests
- Global navigation in the masthead
David M. Rubenstein Library
- Visual panels showing diverse collecting areas
- Vertical tabs for searching the catalog, collection guides (a.k.a. finding aids), or digitized collections
- Buttons in upper-right for logging in (to Aeon special collections request system), and for contacting Rubenstein Library staff.
Lilly & Music Libraries
- Tabbed search boxes to support common research needs (e.g., search for Scores at Music Library)
- Simpler design with fewer links, emphasis on the key areas
Questions or comments about these designs? Leave us your feedback in the comments section below.
Browse Our Other Blogs
Browse our 20 distinct library blogs at Duke University...
Browse by Category
Browse by Month