The Library has published a new interface to the catalog that performs faster and is easier to navigate thanks to a faceted browsing feature similar to those found on retail sites such as Amazon and Home Depot.
Things to keep in mind:
- When you search the form in the “Search Our Resources” box results will display in the new catalog interface with the exception of GoogleScholar and E-Journals. The latter will continue to load in the (old interface) Resource Finder due to system limitations.
- All links to library.duke.edu/catalog will be redirected to the new catalog interface but catalog.library.duke.edu will continue to display the classic search screen.
- There will be links to the Classic Catalog from new catalog interface and from the Libraries’ homepage.
- There will be a link from new catalog interface to a comments/suggestions form by the end of the week.
A feedback form will be linked to from the new interface by the end of the week. Try it out now (find.library.duke.edu) and let us know what you think.
Recent Library News
- Sound Bites, A Polarizing President and the Struggle for the Senate: Hagan vs. Tillis in North Carolina, Oct. 28
- The Incredibles on the Quad!
- The Memory Project at Duke: Film Screenings and Events Coming this October
- Duke Credit Union Removing Perkins Library ATM
- New Exhibit: Queering Duke History: Understanding the LGBTQ Experience at Duke and Beyond
Browse Our Other Blogs
Browse our 20 distinct library blogs at Duke University...
Browse by Category
Browse by Month