Some of you avid fans of RefWorks will be happy to hear that you may now access this online research management system FREE through Duke’s OIT.
For those of you who haven’t yet been wowed by RefWorks’ user-friendly interface and robust functionality (think Works Cited pages in seconds; in-text citations in a couple of clicks; unlimited storage space for citations and notes), take a few minutes to create a free account:
- Go to www.refworks.com/refworks from any computer on campus
- Click on Sign Up for an Individual Account
- Enter your information and click Register
You’ll find that RefWorks is fairly intuitive, but it’s worth taking a look at the Quick Start Guide or the step-by-step RefWorks tutorials when learning how to format bibliographies and import citations from databases to your account.
And if you’re off-campus, never fear: Just enter Duke’s group code RWDukeUniv.
Questions about RefWorks? Contact Emily Daly. And let us know your thoughts about Duke’s latest time-saving tool for researchers!
Recent Library News
- Pollinating the Grassroots: The Beehive Design Collective
- Access Expanded Through New Library Agreement
- Sound Bites, A Polarizing President and the Struggle for the Senate: Hagan vs. Tillis in North Carolina, Oct. 28
- The Incredibles on the Quad!
- The Memory Project at Duke: Film Screenings and Events Coming this October
Browse Our Other Blogs
Browse our 20 distinct library blogs at Duke University...
Browse by Category
Browse by Month