It may sound like a lot of questions rolled into one, but the process for locating resources in various formats is fairly consistent.
* Basic Search:
- From the library homepage, type the title into the search box under the catalog tab.
- Choose “Title begins with” from the drop down menu, and click “Go”. This will search the entire library catalog and retrieve the results.
- Because the search included all formats of the title, you may need to scroll a bit to find what you need.
* Advanced Search: (Limiting to specific types of materials)
- Click on “Advanced Search” from the library homepage search box.
- Under “Format” in the blue box on the right of the screen, select “Film/Video”, “Audio Books” or another type of resource from the drop down menu
- Select “Title Keywords” from the drop down menu
- Enter Title keywords and click “Go”
*“How Do I…?” Feature Box:
The feature box linked above offers numerous helpful hints and guides when searching for specific types of materials.
Written by Kathi Matsura
Browse Our Other Blogs
Browse our 20+ distinct library blogs at Duke University...
Browse by Category
Browse by Month